Nerdrium Home

Past entries























Archived Entries from February 2009

Great Day!

Apparently I've used that title before... Thanks, auto-fill.

I took the day off today. To "do taxes."

So this morning I got up, sent the kids off to school, and proceeded to replace the brake pads on my rear, passenger-side wheel. The grinding noise was getting embarrassing. Crunch, crunch, crunch.

If nothing else, my car sure goes through brake pads.

I hate doing the rear brakes because the caliper "piston" doesn't just need to be pushed back in (on the front calipers you just use a big c-clamp and slowly push it back in). On the rear brakes the piston that pushes the brake pad against the rotor is more like a screw. Think of the "old days" where when your drum brakes got mushy on your 1974 Oldsmobile Delta 88 you would "reset" them by backing up and then slamming on the brakes. Not quite the same thing, but that's the best analogy I can come up with.

So I obviously don't have the tool that you can rent from AutoZone, and I just use a pair of needle-nose pliers. Which works fine, of course, for the first 50 twists. Then hands get tired, carpal-tunnel starts in, slips of the hand cause cuts and bleeding, and one really, really starts to curse whoever it was that invented this whole twist-the-piston-in system. And that's, of course, when one is only a quarter of the way "turning" the piston back in.

But my rear passenger pads are now replaced--yay! And the only cost was the pads, which were like $19. Of course, I should have done the driver's side as well, but there's only so much needle-nose twisting I can handle, and it should be fine for now.

The old car is still going. 152,000+ miles. The shimmy in the front end when slowing from going over 40 or so mph is getting worse. I don't think it's rotors that need to get turned. I think there's a sway bar or some such thing under there that's loose. And that could be then end. Which sucks. I always thought that I'd blow the engine before having some huge drivetrain/steering problem. But we'll see. I still want to get to 200,000 miles.

After all, the radio still works.

Well, I "did the taxes" today, as promised. I took our W-2s and the mortgage interest/property tax statements down to Tuscola to Myrna and Bobbi and dropped them off, even though technically they don't want to deal with me until after March 15. For those of you that don't know, farmers (or "growers" as the bosses at work call them, so as not to offend--which I find really, really silly) have an earlier tax due date than the rest of us--one month earlier, to be exact. But last year I turned them in early and they got them done right away, so I thought I'd try that again this year, even though I'm closer to d-day than I was last year. Bobbi said it was okay that I was dropping them off then, I gave her a brief rundown of the job switch thing on the redhead's part, and back home I went.

So it was almost 60 degrees out today. Guess what that means? Golf, of course.


I grabbed the new driver, my golf shoes, a glove, a handful of tees, and headed up to Savoy--the driving range at the U. of I. golf course. I called them first to make sure they were open, of course. I was worried that they'd be slammed. And I went up there right at noon. Wouldn't every golfer in Champaign-Urbana want to hit the driving range over lunch? I would have, if I would have been at work (actually, I would have had lunch with the redhead at 11:00, and then gone and hit golf balls).

I got there and the parking lot was relatively full--the courses themselves were busy (they have two 18-hole courses)--but surprisingly there were only two other people on the driving range (and their driving range is HUGE). I got a medium bucket of balls and took a spot at the far end of the range (heh, so I would be "behind" all of the right-handed golfers, which was everyone today, so nobody would be able to accidentally be watching me).

Holy moley.

The shot the other day at the golf club wasn't a fluke. I killed the ball. WIthout trying to kill it. Nice and slow and steady. Pow! Nice and slow. Head down. Pow! I even hit a couple off center, and they went long and straight.

So much for using crappy, cheap equipment for the last two years.

I do have a good swing. I'm anal-retentive--of course I have a good swing. So why all the driving problems? Not anymore. I had a ball.

I brought a 3- and 7-iron as well, and did okay with those, as long as I kept my head down. Nice and easy, steady and relaxed swing. (I know, that wasn't a sentence).

It was a good workout, and I had a great time driving home with the windows down on the Aurora.

I'm excited for golf season to start for real.

I got back home, and took the puppeh for a walk. It was good for him, and very good for me, of course. And he loves to go for a walk.

After our walk I decided to start trying to clean up the back-yard mess. I got out the hedge trimmers and took to the spirea to the north of the pool and trimmed them back to their normal pre-Spring size. I raked out all the leaves that were caught up in this whole situation and burned it all.

Of course, the puppeh went bananas the whole time. He barked at the hedge trimmers. He barked at the rake. He wanted to play in the fire. Sheesh.

Well Bobbi called while I was doing all of this. I called her back to find out that she didn't have a question, but that our taxes were ready to go. I just had to drive back to Tuscola and sign the return and she'd file it electronically today and we'd get our money next Friday.


I'm glad I took the day off to get the "taxes done" today.

Posted: Thursday, February 26, 2009, 2:09 am
Mood: Fabulous | 1 comment| Article URL | Post a comment

Variable Star

I recently finished a book by Spider Robinson, that was based on notes by the great Robert Heinlein, called Variable Star.

The end of the book has been haunting me for some reason.

I won't get into specifics, of course, on the off chance that one or two of the four people that read this might feel compelled to pick up this novel.

I have a problem with loss of control. And the loss of control on this level has really, well, made me a bit unsettled.

Upset by a book.

(And really not even a good book at that, no offense Spider...)

I'm sick of grad school. I'm just sick of school altogether.

I'm so lazy.

Posted: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 3:46 am
Mood: Confused | 5 comments | Article URL | Post a comment

Yeah, Baby

Why didn't I buy this club two years ago?

Apparently the clubhouse reopened for the year recently because there were cars down at the club when I went down there this afternoon (which stinks). I meant to hit seven or eight golf balls out into the cornfield, but I knew if I hit more than one or two that eventually I'd have a half-dozen people inside pressed up against the window wondering what the hell it was my crazy ass was doing.

I only needed to hit a couple. Well, I only really needed to hit one.

Straight as an arrow. Fifty yards (at least) further than any drive I've ever hit. Sounded great. Felt great. Looked great.

I now have Spring Fever worse than I ever have had it before.

Let's go, Verne.

Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2009, 9:17 pm
Mood: Ecstatic! | 3 comments | Article URL | Post a comment

On FedEx Vehicle for Delivery

Ahh, I love those words.

What would be even cooler is if it warmed up to about 60 today (instead of the expected 45-50), the clouds parted and the sun came out, and I could go home at 3:00 and take my new toy and a dozen old balls down the street. One of those could happen, but I'm doubtful about the other two. Oh well.

I'll have plenty of time this Spring. Which I think is less than a month away. Awesome.

Busy, busy, busy at work this week. Which is a good thing.

And I'm actually looking forward to Portland.

Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2009, 1:47 pm
Mood: Excited | No comments | Article URL | Post a comment

Sleep, or Lack Thereof

Not sure what the problem is with sleep this morning. We had a fantastic dinner last night (I made homemade spaghetti sauce with venison italian sausage and bread and salad and a bottle of Chianti and it was awesome). We didn't go to bed super early. And normally a couple of glasses of wine keeps me down for the duration.

And I'm wide awake right now. Odd.

I moved into a new office on Friday. After a bunch of politics and other baloney I finally got out of the storage room. I'm glad that nightmare is finally over. Sheesh.

I'm not moving offices again unless the fire me.

Anyway. I suppose I should go back to bed.

Posted: Tuesday, February 17, 2009, 9:31 am
Mood: Fair | No comments | Article URL | Post a comment

Lazy Weekend

Thank goodness Illinois managed to get their act at least somewhat back together and didn't blow the game against Indiana.

Other than that, I don't know much. I hung another piece of wainscoting today, put some floor trim down, and replaced the grate cover thing for the basement furnace air return. But that was enough work for me for today.

I'm really starting to itch for Spring. It's sunny outside, and all the snow is melted so it sort of looks like Spring, it just doesn't feel like it when you walk outside in shorts.

I moved offices (I know, again) last week at work. It's such a long story, but I'm back in a room with four walls again, and not sharing space with a bunch of storage cabinets. There was some politics, and drama, and all that good stuff, so I'm just glad it is over with and I can get back to work in some peace and quiet.

And I hung my painting that the geerow made for me a year or more ago.

It looks like I'm doing more traveling. Next month I have to go to Portland for three days. Those are going to be some long flights... But I should be okay. And I'm sure that Portland will be nicer to visit than New Orleans. It certainly can't be as gross.

So that should be fun. At least hopefully it will be warm enough that we won't have to worry about ice on the wings (did I mention that when we left CMI to fly to Dallas on the first leg of my trip that we stopped on the runway while the truck came and sprayed de-icer all over the plane--yikes. I didn't like that much, even though everyone tells me that it's always a good thing when they spray the plane--personally I'd just as soon not be flying at all if conditions are such that the plane needs to be sprayed....).

Come on, Spring.

Posted: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 8:30 pm
Mood: Relieved | No comments | Article URL | Post a comment

Why I Hated New Orleans

I've been a jerk to my wife for the last week, and been pissed off in general.

And there's a reason. I told her about it a bit, but I need to get this off my chest.

The last day I was in New Orleans I was able to do a bit of "sightseeing" because we finished our meeting early and I had time before I had to get to the airport.

So I thought I'd walk around the French Quarter and take some pictures. I thought my daughter would appreciate them. Or something.

It was in the morning. I walked down one street and out of the Quarter and took pictures along the way and then headed back up Bourbon Street to take more pictures, etc. I was even planning on going into one of the bars (that are open 24 hours) and having a beer at 10:00 in the morning and calling my wife at work to tell her I was on Bourbon Street having a beer at 10:00 in the morning.

Then it happened.

While walking down the street looking like a dumbass tourist with a bright orange Illinois sweatshirt on, a guy came up to me. I've played this over and over and over hundreds of times in my head, and while I was taken very much off guard, I'll try to relay what happened to the best of my knowledge.

He spouted something about how he like my shoes and that he was a shoe expert and he could tell me where I "had got" my shoes and that if he could tell me where I "had got" my shoes that he would give me a free shoe shine otherwise I'd have to pay him for it (note that last part). He said all of that in about 2 seconds and I'll refrain from noting what race anyone is in this conversation, but I will say I was doing my best to understand him and know what was going on.

I'm a Chicago suburbanite. I've been taught by my dad how to deal with people "on the street." My money is my money. Ignore them. Walk away. Be polite. Don't agree to anything.

And all that was lost right there.

I was wearing ratty tennis shoes. Reebok. Bought from the Reebok store in Tuscola, Illinois.

No way he'll guess that.

I'm a fool.

I sort of nod "okay" to his proposition at which point he immediately reaches down and sprays a dollop of what I can only guess is Windex on the front of each of my worn out tennis shoes. He starts rubbing one of them and tells me that I "got my" shoes on in New Orleans, Louisiana. "I never told you I'd tell you where you bought them--I told you where you 'got them' and right now you 'got them' in New Orleans."


It went so fast. He rubbed the end of my second shoe. Then went on a 10 second very fast talk about how he doesn't do drugs and doesn't steal and shining shoes is what he does and it was "uh, $10, and uh, $10 so that'd be $20 total."

And his "trailer" appeared at that point, walking up the street.

I paid him $20 for rubbing the ends of two worn out tennis shoes.

Because I'm a fool.

I was trying to be a tourist. I had my mouth half-wide-open. I was taking pictures.

I feel like a moron.

I should have told him no at the outset. I should have run away. I should have run away even after he demanded money. Chase me into a bar. Chase me the block or so back to the hotel.

I had hundreds of dollars in cash in my pocket (only because I was traveling--normally I have no money, duh).

I saw his trailer. I freaked out for a minute.

And I've been going over and over and over and over this scenario since it happened.

I'll never go to New Orleans again.

I hope they get another hurricane and this time it wipes them out for good.

Sorry, but I'm pissed. And it was twenty bucks.

But more than that, I'm supposed to be somewhat "street smart." And that %$#$^&#$ took me for $20. He talked so fast. I was truly being a dumb tourist.

It was my fault. I should have known better. I should have dealt better. I should have been smarter.

And I got outsmarted by some street thug in the middle of the day and had little recourse.

I cut my sightseeing short and went back to the hotel, checked out, and took a cab to the airport, four hours before my flight was to leave.

I wish I could just let go of this.

I didn't get robbed for hundreds of dollars. But parting with $20 for a bullshit scheme while another thug made himself apparent just down the street really, really bothers me.

I'm smarter than that. I should be. Yet I was preyed upon.

Hello World--I'm a fool. I was had. I hope that admitting it will make me less mad about the situation.

I'm really, really pissed off. I feel violated. I feel like a fool.

I want to kick the holy hell out of that guy. I don't give a crap if you are or aren't doing drugs. Or if you steal (which, to me, you do).

Sorry, New Orleans. I'll never be back. All pretty much because of that guy.

Hopefully Portland won't be like that next month.

I'm mad. I'm embarrassed. I'm MAD that I'm EMBARRASSED.

I should've known better. I thought I was playing along. No, I was being had.

How about you come up to Villa Grove, Mr. Shoe Shine man, and we'll have a little talk.

That will never happen.

So I'm a fool.

I don't like being a fool.

Posted: Friday, February 13, 2009, 4:31 am
Mood: Angry | 2 comments | Article URL | Post a comment

I *HATE* Windows

One of my children managed to infect our (their) PC with something called "virtumonde." Go ahead, look it up.

Spybot and AdAware won't touch it.

The stupid fricking thing even overrides my desktop background with a message to "scan your computer now" and has a pop-up that continues to appear (even after long having been removed from the network) about running a virus scan.

Seriously? This dumb damn thing, as far as I can tell, hijacks my computer and simply tells me to scan for it? WTF?

It locks it so that I can't start Task Manager (thanks, Windows).

SpyBot won't delete it because by the time you can run SpyBot, the "thing" is already running and therefore can't be deleted.

I'm sorry, but Windows SUCKS. It's no wonder that spyware, adware, and viruses are so prevalent.

No, if I have the root password, I should be able to kill ANYTHING.

No rescue. No nothing.

Search the Internet. Maybe download some removal program. Gosh, I hope that's a good program and not some other malware.

It's so stupid.

I'm about ready to wipe that box clean and install Fedora.

Try your "virtumonde.exe" on Linux. Asses.

Posted: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 3:34 am
Mood: Very Irritated | No comments | Article URL | Post a comment

The President

I'm a cynic.

I don't believe in much that I can't see and touch.

I voted for Bush twice. And people can be mad about that all they want.

Al Gore is a tool, and John Kerry is the least electable presidential candidate ever.

I voted for Obama.

And I just listened to his hour-long press conference.

Lots of "uhs" and "ums." And that's fine. That's how people speak.

But let us remember that anytime Bush said "uh" or "um" it became fodder for late night television. Caricatures of people with big ears? Because that means a person is stupid. Obama's are much bigger than Dubya's.

And I didn't hear a lot of important questions answered tonight.

Listen. I trust the guy. I think he's smarter than Bush. I think we're in the best shape we could be considering the circumstances.

And I think Barack is the best person to be in charge.

But he's not perfect. He does some of the same sorts of things that were nit-picked by Bush haters. And that sort of irritates me.

I don't know.

I fully, one-hundred percent support Barack Obama. But I promise that I'm also going to not keep my mouth shut every single time I see something that is a double-standard. The Democrats as a group are no less slimy than the Republicans. I hope things get better. I really do. Here and abroad.

But for the record, I saw just as big of ears, and heard just as many "uhs" and "ums" as I remember seeing these past eight years.

Everyone is all sorts of slick when reading from a script. Is that what our country is reduced to? Writers?

I hope we can all make it through this recession.

Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 2:08 am
Mood: Curious | No comments | Article URL | Post a comment

Spring Tease

My weather widget in Dashboard says it is 59 degrees outside right now (and another widget thing says that my mutual funds are up 12 cents a share even though the Dow is in the tank yet again!). And even though they said rain this morning (and I brought my umbrella) the skies look nice and clear with just a few wisps of clouds.

And then back into the 30s for the weekend. Don't do this to me!

Heck, 60 degrees is warm enough to play golf. (I think the course is pretty much soaked right now though from all of the melting snow and such). I'm ready to get the back yard cleaned up and get gardening. Oh well.

And puppy poop patrol is going to be quite the undertaking... Yikes. I should make the kids do it. Technically Linus is their dog.

Lots of yard work to do this Spring. Lots of plans.

Which means I should probably get the wainscoting done in the playroom....

I'm just glad to be back home.

Posted: Monday, February 09, 2009, 7:56 pm
Mood: Happy | No comments | Article URL | Post a comment

New Orleans

Well I calmed down today and settled in.

We had our meeting this morning. Well, and this afternoon. And we had an agenda for all of today and half of tomorrow but got through all of it by about 3:30 this afternoon, in time to see a slide show of pictures of huge kitties that are at an animal rescue in North Carolina that is run by the daughter of one of the people in our group. Lions, tigers, and more (oh my!).

Today for lunch we went to a place that was an old house and it was really cool. I had a roast beef "Po' Boy" sandwich. Well, I had half of one. While there we talked to the host/owner and asked him for a dinner suggestion that didn't involve touristy Bourbon Street places.

I'm glad we asked.

The place we went for dinner was above a bar and it was fantastic. I had "seafood michelle" with red drum, shrimp, and crawfish. Oh my goodness.

The garlic bread had so much fresh garlic on it that it was almost spicy.

The restaurant couldn't have held more than 40 people or so. The waiter was great. The food was great. I had a lot of fun.

I need to come down here again with the redhead. Um, who was supposed to come talk to me on Messenger about forty-five minutes ago and has yet to appear. She probably forgot and went to bed. That's fine.

Tomorrow we don't have any meetings so I guess I'm on my own to take in the town. I really just want to get home.

I told the kids and the redhead that I'd get them a t-shirt or something, but everything around here is too touristy.

I don't know. I have some weird check-stops to my daily logic. Not buying overly-touristy stuff is one of them. If I can find something that is local and "cool," I'll do it. But a "voodoo capital of the world" t-shirt that some store is selling (along with 1,000 other t-shirt designs) doesn't ring true to me. I don't know.

So anyway. After dinner we walked down the street to a bar that had a live, local jazz band. Oh my goodness. I'm not a huge fan of jazz music, but this was so cool. It was, literally, a dive. Plaster on the walls was falling off. The bathroom was, well, worse than anything I'd seen in college. But the beer was cold and the music was fantastic.

It was fun. It was invigorating. I don't get out much (not that I want to...). The people in the bar were local people--not tourists. We had a good time.

Tomorrow I get to come home. Yay! I toyed with trying to change my plane situation so that I could go through O'Hare instead of Dallas and come home earlier, but I got nervous and thought it bet to just leave well enough alone. I already have my tickets home. Why screw around and end up maybe being stuck at O'Hare for a night or something.

I'll try to do some sightseeing tomorrow morning and then get to the airport early to start on the "courage." The DC-10 flight (or S80 or whatever they call that plane now) to Dallas is pretty quick. And I have a good layover there. I should get to Willard before 8:30 p.m. or so.

As dumb as it sounds, while I hate flying, I'm happy that at least when I finally do get back on terra firma, I'm at Willard, and only a fifteen-minute (or so) drive from home. No O'Hare. No Indy. Pay my $15 to get out of the parking lot, and then drive home through the country.

You'd think I've been gone for weeks, but I'm really just looking forward to being home. I don't travel well.

I wish I would have taken more pictures, but the places we went to were so small and local that I didn't want to take photos and look like a dumb tourist.

Okay, I need to go to bed. Sightseeing tomorrow, and then two more plane rides. Yeesh.

Posted: Friday, February 06, 2009, 5:41 am
Mood: Excited | No comments | Article URL | Post a comment

Dallas Fort Worth

Yay! I'm here in Dallas! Or, well, outside Dallas.

This airport is huge. It's different than O'Hare. It's more spread out. I actually asked for help from an employee to get from A to B. It was funny. He was very, very nice but talked to me like I was some hick from nowhere. I don't know. Hey, dude, I can navigate O'Hare, for crying out loud. I'm just "new here."

The first flight was okay.

I have two hours to go before I get on the next one.

My first battery is down to 25%. I need to see if I can find an outlet.

New Orleans or bust!

Posted: Wednesday, February 04, 2009, 4:55 pm
Mood: Alive | 1 comment| Article URL | Post a comment


So I fly to New Orleans today. For a meeting. Through Dallas-Fort Worth.

My plane leaves Willard Airport in Champaign in about two hours.

I hate flying. Scares me to death. Well, let me back up. I hate the concept of flying. Our dear Earth, whether or not it is heating up, has a pretty good gravitational pull, you know, for things more or less the size of the moon or smaller. Fighting that pull is a trick.

I don't like it.

So I've been up since 4:00 this morning. I set my alarm for 4:30, but woke up at 2:00, 2:30, 3:00, etc. In fact, I'm not sure how much I actually slept last night.

Vodka, pineapple juice, and orange juice. I'll get on that damn plane.

I have my faithful plane move--Hunt for Red October--in my laptop bag, along with Iron Man and the latest James Bond movie that I didn't even realize that we owned so I took it because I haven't seen it. Along with 7 episodes of "24" from bittorrent (which might be a bad thing because I think they deal with someone highjacking a plane) and the last two episodes of Battlestar Galactica that I missed.

"You know, if you get some sleep, the flight will go much more quickly."

"I could never sleep on a plane. Turbulence."

"Excuse me?"

"Turbulence. Solar radiation heats the earth's core, warm air rises, cool air descends. Turbulence. I don't like that."

My apologies for mis-quoting, if I did. I'll find out here at, oh, about 8:00 this morning when it gets to that part of the movie.

The stupid thing is that I like flying when I'm actually doing it. I just don't like thinking about it beforehand.

Millions of people (okay, maybe not that many) do this daily and few think it is that big of a deal. But I do. Maybe it is a control thing. A friend of mine from college flies 747s back and forth from Los Angeles to Tokyo on a regular basis, and it's no big deal to him. Seriously?

I need to leave in about 45 minutes. Stop at the credit union for some cash so that I can take the shuttle from the New Orleans airport to the hotel (the Omni--how schwank is that?) and so that I can get back out of the parking lot when I get back. You know, assuming all these flights work as they are supposed to.

I hate this. I truly, truly hate this.

Call me a sissy. That's fine. I just don't like this.

Waiter? More vodka, please!

Posted: Wednesday, February 04, 2009, 11:39 am
Mood: Scared | 2 comments | Article URL | Post a comment

Super Sunday (sort of)

In addition to the Super Bowl yesterday, we also had a home Illinois basketball game, and once again, my wife ended up with the tickets from her office. She didn't want to go, so I took Alex. The game was okay. We won by eight, but didn't play that well against an Iowa team that is in second-to-last place in the Big Ten.

It was also sort of a pain in the neck because they funneled everyone into the main entrance of Assembly Hall because they were worried about ice falling from the roof so the multiple entrances around the structure that they normally use were all closed. That was a treat.

Michael Jordan was there.

How cool is that? Michael freaking Jordan shows up every now and again to watch his son play ball, and it's like it is no big deal. I wonder if he had to stand in line forever to get inside like the rest of us....

At the end of the game they again wanted to funnel everyone out that single exit. I told Alex that we'd just sit tight in our seats and wait for it to clear out rather than stand in line. I mean, the concourse (or whatever) between A and B section, that was actually emptying out toward the exit, was filled with people four abreast and all the way around in both directions that the end of the one group almost met the end of the other.

It was actually kind of neat. They switch the overhead audio to the feed from WDWS and they interviewed a couple of the players and then Bruce Weber came out and they talked to him and we got to hear it and watch it live.

I wasn't especially pleased with the outcome of the Super Bowl, but mostly just because I didn't care and was rooting for the underdog. Well, and I know some Steelers fans--who grew up in the suburbs just like I did but when we were little kids and Bradshaw and company won four Super Bowls in the 1970s, they became die-hard fair-weather Steelers fans, and we know how much I disdain people who aren't fans of their local teams. Go Bears! So I sort of didn't want the Steelers to win.

Oh well. It was a fantastic game nonetheless and I actually thought some of the commercials were okay this year.

Our friends canceled their Super Bowl party due to lack of interest, so I ended up watching the game by myself (Alex watched some of it with me but I don't think he cares much about football).

My stomach is totally shrinking. I got my usual six inch Subway Club for lunch today and wasn't even finished with it and I was feeling full. Seriously? I made chorizo yesterday for lunch and made a normal burrito-sized, uh, burrito, and ate about half of it and couldn't finish the rest. We had pizza last night and I had two pieces. Two! And I didn't think I was going to get all the way through the second piece.

Hopefully the weather will get warmer and I can start going for a walk with the dog again.

And yes, I did drop my second class. If this takes four years to finish, so be it.

Posted: Monday, February 02, 2009, 8:16 pm
Mood: Happy | 1 comment| Article URL | Post a comment

Next 10 entries

Return to the Nerdriumblog :: Return to the Nerdrium